I’ve always believed my top 25 songs on iTunes could be used by professionals to psychoanalyze my life. With a commute that takes roughly an hour and a half each way, I spend a LOT of time in my car listening to music. I’m convinced my iTunes frequently played playlist tells someone all they need to know about me (the good, the bad, the ugly).
Have you ever met someone, like a really cute guy, and he asks, “What type of music do you listen to?” And for a brief moment you have to decide to tell the truth and say you spend 99% of your time listening to Katy Perry or should you be breezy and name drop Halsey.
I know my tastes in music/movies/TV is a boner killer. But at 28, I just don’t give AF anymore. So, I decided to put it all out there and let y’all get to know the REAL me.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with my musical soul!
25. Good for You – Selena Gomez (feat. A$AP Rocky)
I really have no excuse for this one. It took me by surprise too. See? You’re already judging me.
24. Let Me See Ya Girl – Cole Swindell
23. When the Stars Go Blue – Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Lenz
From One Tree Hill! Seriously. This post is already a horrible idea.
22. Spring Breakdown – Luke Bryan
21. Cool for the Summer – Demi Lovato
Just unfriend me right now.
20. Wide Awake – Katy Perry
19. Girl Crush – Little Big Town
18. Too Little, Too Late – Jojo
2005 Y’all! I was a high school senior when this song was released.
17. Little Red Wagon – Miranda Lambert
Sassy Miranda is the only Miranda.
16. Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
My favourite pop song of all time
15. Clint Eastwood – Jessie James Decker
14. First – Cold War Kids
See? I’m cool. Ish. I’m cool-ish!
13. Roar – Katy Perry
The Go-To song when you’re feeling like garbage.
12. I Really Like You – Carly Rae Jepsen
I have no idea where this one came from.
11. Leave the Night On – Sam Hunt
HERE WE GO TOP TEN!
10. Sangria – Blake Shelton
A damn sexy song.
9. House Party – Sam Hunt
8. I Look So Good (Without You) – Jessie James Decker
The ultimate song to get over someone who broke your heart. Girls, download it. Put it on repeat.
7. Hot – Avril Lavigne
Not surprising. I’m Canadian.
6. Lights Down Low – Jessie James Decker
So much, Jessie. So little time
5. Smoke Break – Carrie Underwood
4. Hey Y’all – Cole Swindell
3. Wildest Dreams – Taylor Swift
The best song on the entire album. I’ve said it a million times. I heart it.
2. Home Alone Tonight – Luke Bryan (feat.Karen Fairchild)
… and the number one song on my iTunes, out of 800 songs….
Bad Blood – Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar
(Because I needed to learn Kendrick’s part, and I still don’t have it down pat.)
Now that you know I’m a pop-country teen queen, let me know your top 25!
All Things Britney Lee
The Finicky Cynic
I’m tagging some of my friends, but if you feel like taking the challenge and exposing your true musical self, link back to me so I can learn more about you!